This week, our middle school students celebrated their first S.T.E.A.M. Festival – a 3-day event where students participated in cross-curricular collaborative activities, attended mini-workshops presented by guest experts, completed various design challenges and presented the results of their challenge-based projects through an exhibit.
- S.T.E.A.M. Mini-Workshops
- S.T.E.A.M. Wonderings: Design Challenge
- S.T.E.A.M. Project Display Boards
- S.T.E.A.M. Parent Expo
- Middle School – Lower School Collaborative Activities 1
- Middle School – Lower School Collaborative Activities 2
The objective of our S.T.E.A.M. Program is to equip our students with the skills and knowledge needed to thrive as global citizens, develop innovative mindsets and the ability to problem-solve using 21st century skills.